Getting a flat tire on your center pivot irrigation equipment is costly and frustrating. Most flat tires aren’t noticed until the irrigation equipment stops, ruining the tire, rim and sometimes the gearbox. And a flat tire means repairs that can cost $1,000 to $1,500 and downtime during the peak irrigation season, when water is critical to maximizing your yields.
In light of these issues, there has been increasing interest among growers in airless tires for irrigation machines. That’s why Valley is starting a revolution in irrigation tires.
The Valley® Revolution™ Airless Tire features cutting-edge airless tire technology that will eliminate flats. Its well-proven aperture design is similar to tires used on forklifts. Unlike plastic tires that tend to slip on rocky ground and have poor self-cleaning or steel tires that have no give and can quickly corrode in some field conditions, this compliant rubber tire provides cushioning over ridges and other field obstacles to prevent gearbox overloading. Plus, it won’t slip on rocks or other hard objects.
- Minimizes downtime: Eliminates flat tires on center pivots.
- Reliable: Rugged and durable.
- Any terrain: Deep, non-directional tread for reliable traction
- Flexible: Rubber aperture reduces track depth and provides flexibility over ridges and other obstacles.
- High-performing: Proven aperture design prevents overloading of the drive train and aids in self-cleaning of the lugs.
- Advanced: Built to Valley specifications by Solideal, a leading tire manufacturer
- Longer life: Tire is bonded permanently to the steel wheel during the manufacturing process at pressures over 2,500 PSI, to ensure a long-lasting, durable tire.
|Tire size options||15 x 47; 14.9-24 equivalent; square profile that provides a flat 15.3-inch track on the ground|
|Compatibility||Model 8120 center pivots; VFlex™ Corner and Valley Precision Corner®|
|Composition||Rubber aperture tire; Epoxy-coated steel wheels|